Friday 11 July 2008

Just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down.. Part Two

I have just called in sick for tonight. Last night was fantastic, the shift was quite long but I was door greeter for the whole evening til we shut! Clearly the best job in the Emporium! Got paid to stand in the doorway, saying Hello and Goodbye to everyone, wearing minnie ears and a mickey hand, carrying a huge minnie mouse and making her wave to everyone! Got to watch spectromagic twice and even hear/see the flashes of Wishes!!! :D Brilliant. Only down side was that my nose would not stop running and it's not very magical to have to blow your nose every 10 minutes.

Cold still hasnt gone today, my head hurts and I'm all congested even though I have had paracetamol and antihistamine. My toe is hurting because one of the last blisters is right on where you walk and to top everything off I have a big mouth ulcer right on the edge of my lip which hurts like hell whenever I eat anything. So... didn't fancy working til 4am... didn't fancy working at all therefore phoned in sick.

Hate phoning in sick because I only ever really do it when I am actually ill... only phoned in 2 or at the most 3 times to Clarks in 3 years... and yet have phoned into Disney after only 2 1/2 weeks. Ah well, hopefully I will feel better for tomorrow's shift! :)

x

No comments: