Monday 24 March 2008

Whistle while we work...

Hi!

Thanks to everyone who has hit my site! I have a counter thingy so I can keep track! I will post on here from time to time to keep it alive in the build up to my leaving date! Since texting/phoning/emailing practically everyone I know to tell them about my acception to the ICP all I have been doing is sitting in the godforsaken editing suite with no windows or sitting here worrying about the unwritten essay! Lucky for me, the project I'm editing is practically finished and I have a whole 2 days and 2 nights to write the essay - look on the bright side, at least I didn't try to rush it to have it in before the Easter weekend!

Once everything is handed in, Lauren is coming down to Bournemouth for a couple of days which will be great fun and then it's back to Clarks for the spring break! I am going to try and book my visa appointment thing as soon as I get all the details plus book my flight before it gets too expensive!

I hope everyone had a magical Easter!

Cat x

No comments: