Wednesday 5 March 2008

8 days and counting...

Well, it's been over a week since my interview and we're now into March. I am surprised to see how fast the time has gone actually, I thought it would really drag! I have been keeping busy with various projects on my course both curricular and extra curricular (the most tiring being filming the launch of the student radio station...being in Uni at 6.30am was not exactly fun!) and already I am almost half way through the maximum waiting period.

I suddenly realised yesterday that the last interviews are on the 7th March (that I can tell anyway) and that's only 2 days time... so I could be hearing the outcome of my interview any time after that! I'm off home to Bristol at the weekend so by the time I come back to Bournemouth it will be the 10th March... time really is flying by!!

Cat x

No comments: